When it comes to women “our Indian society prefers them to stay at home” vice a versa we all know that they can be good entrepreneurs and yes! there are many business ideas for Women that can be implemented. Coming over to my place my mom is the best manager I have ever seen. She is the one who can manage whole home from kitchen to baby cry, from husband to grocery to money.
So, keeping traditional mindset in frame and focusing on entrepreneurial skills they have, I come up with these business ideas. Let’s have a look:
- Gift shop/ Gift basket – We love to exchange gifts on every occasion. From parties, birthdays, marriages, baby showers everywhere gifts and gift basket is needed. One just needs to have some creative skills which she can utilize. Make some gifts by some DIY’s and publish them on social networking sites. For gift basket throw some essentials in a basket, wrap them in in most creative way and you are done. If you are lucky may be you will get a bulk order.
- Pet sitting and accessories business – Owning a pet is becoming status symbol nowadays. You can cater your services to the working class and old age people who don’t have time for their pet. It’s a very profitable venture when combined with accessories. Do provide some essential accessories at lower prices your customers will love to have them.
- Freelance writing – Now this is my personal experience. Mostly web owners don’t have time for content writing part and they do hire some freelancer. If you think you have a good command over your writing skills then go for it but be ready for the early rejections. I faced a lot of them. Write in the niche where you have expertise and not where you have to search and then write. Be open and loyal to your boss.
- Try out ETSY – If you are a master of all trades or if you are confused between what to do then etsy is your site. It’s an online platform which allows you to sell handmade items. You can try from clothing to home décor to anything and everything. Give it a try creator’s.
- Cooking shooting – Cooking is your passion? Then why just to confine it to your home. If you have that tadka in your hand use it as a business tool. You can start up with tiffin services, with a canteen or serving for mini house parties. Trust me that can generate a good income.
- Beauty care service – Who is not conscious for their skin? We women can spend on our skin without giving it a thought. So if you do have knowledge of parlor services open one for you or if you don’t want to invest then you can offer door to door services. But I guess one can easily turn a spare room into a cozy beauty salon.
- Tutoring – Education is an ongoing and vast sector. With the rapid increase in technology, tutors are no longer required to be physically present. There are many online platforms who offer you to give your tutor services by video conferencing.
- Fashion designing – Your love for stitching and sewing can be converted very well into profession ladies. I always say love what you do then why not to do what you love. Business on fashion, clothing and jewelry are popular among women. They include very less of initial income with more of return promise and a fame in society.
- Fitness centers – Growing with the busy schedule people are focusing on health too much. Studios centered around yoga, zumba, aerobics are doing really well and are always appreciated. Here again you just need one room with some music facility. Although competition is high in this.
- Website management – With a shift towards Digitization more of the businesses are coming online. When it comes to website management you can do everything from selling ads, edit and schedule content, hire writers, promote on social media and more. Almost everyone working online does need a marketer.