Are you getting enough views at your blog?
Then don’t worry I will share some points and best paid tools which help you too gain more views than before. Content distribution is very important concept. It is very important that your content reaches to the right audience. That is why distribution of you content is the key, It can give boost to your content and gets promoted to more readers. Content distribution is done by using all sort of channels used by marketers to spread their content to targeted readers.
There are number of tools in the market for blog promotion and to connect with more audiences. Given below are ones which are highly recommended by marketers.
1. Mention: Mention give access to you to see what people say about you online. It keeps a track of 42 languages and multiple platforms, including websites, forms, social media etc. It also provides analytic reports if want. Which give an better idea to share among your friends and colleagues. Through this we can get an idea about the market, what people think or what they want and can create content accordingly in future.
Cost: From $29 for three users, three alerts, and 3,000 mentions to $299+ for a company account.
2. Buzzsumo: Buzzsumo allows you to keep record of your competitor as well as your own content performance. You can keep an eye on specific competitors and see how there content is performing overtime on Buzzsumo dashboard. You can set alerts for keywords, URLs, authors. This platform simple and easy to understand, make work easier for any writter or marketer.
Cost: Free version with limited uses. Premium versions from $99 for a single account to $499+ for an enterprise account.
3. Social Oomph: Social Oomph is social media promotion platform. Which allows you to manage your calendar for tweets, keyword tracking, draft can be saved and resumed. Limited access is available with free version, for full access you have to upgrade to professional. Once you have registered you can can access 7 days free trail with full features of Social Oomph professional. During 7 days free trail if you do not upgrade then your account automatically reverts back to the free version.
Cost: There is no long term contract you have to pay $17.97 once for use of two weeks.
4. Open Site Explorer: Open Site Explorer permits you to keep track on who is liking your content. It also allows gives you the details for the URL. Niel Patel says, This SEO tool is genius for promoting your content. You can target the relevant readers who prefer to read relevant blogs and like to share.
Cost: Free to use for a few number of searches per day; $99-$599 monthly for various levels that also include access to the entire Moz Pro toolset.
5. Contentools: I am sure you have heard about Contentools. It is more popular for content distribution through different media channels. It also help in collaborating and managing content at scales multiple teams, projects and content types with social posting and articles etc.
To know more about social media promotional tools you can visit the link given below: