1. Reviewing the latest developments in your industry and keep update your knowledge.
2. Managing all social media updates at single place, with scheduling facility. Time is one most important factors in social media marketing.
3. Finding influencer. Know your influencer and their daily activities.
4. Understanding customer search behavior and plan your SEO keywords, analysis and strategies.
5. Competitor site benchmarking.
6. Off-page backlink analysis for SEO.
7. On-page markup analysis for SEO.
8. Understanding overall On-line marketing effectiveness.
9. Create Your Own LinkedIn Group
10. Make YouTube Videos
11. Get a Local Celebrity to Endorse You and/or Your Business
12. Write an E-Book That Discusses Specific Issues Within Your Industry
13. Get Your Articles Published in a Niche Blog or Online E-Zine